In the Saratov State Technical University. Y. Gagarin December 17-18, 2018 a meeting of all project participants was held at the installation conference to discuss key project issues, conclude an additional agreement and project budget:
1. Sofia Technical University: Milka Vicheva, Project Coordinator, Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Pancho Tomov, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering;
2. Alexandrovsky Technological Educational Institute in Thessaloniki, Marianti Takusidu, State Administrator of the Department of Accounting and Finance, School of Business and Economics;
3. Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - Claudia Streicher, administrative assistant in research and development, “Smart building” and “Smart buildings in smart cities”, Georg Brunauer, associate professor;
4. Saratov State Technical University. Yu.A. Gagarina, Olga Dolinina, Director of the Institute of Applied Information Technologies and Communications, Daria Cherchimtseva, Assistant Director;
5. Novosibirsk State Technical University, Vadim Zhmud, head of the department of automation;
6. National University of Mongolia, Khurel-Ochir Tsedendamba, Associate Professor of the Department of Computer Science and Computer Science, Lhamrol Tsoodol, Associate Professor of the Department of Computer Science and Computer Science;
7.Mongol University of Science and Technology, Zorig Gundzhi, Deputy Director for Research, E-Open Institure;
8. Kazakh National University. Al-Farabi, Sholpan Dzhomartova, Professor of the Department of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, Faculty of Information Technologies, Oksana Karuna, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics;
9.L.Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Alma Zakirova, deputy dean of the faculty of information technology, Madina Yermaganbetova, associate professor of the informatics department of the faculty of information technology;
10. Russian Union of IT Directors, Elena Maximova, Director;
11. Intec LLC, Temuzhin Ganzorig, manager;
12. Riga Technical University, Nadezhda Kunitsyna, professor (via Skype).
During the discussion, the following tasks were identified:
1. To conduct a business analysis of the demand for knowledge and skills in the field of Smart City, using the questionnaire, business partners of INTEC, RUCIO, KAZSEE together want to collect feedback from 30 RU, 20 KZ, 15 MN companies to 31/12/2018.
2. Maintain a monthly distribution of project reports to the Novosibirsk State Technical University.
3. Spread the news on the project on their official sites.
4. Prepare documents for signing the project agreement as soon as possible. Send a bank account to receive funds for the project coordinator.